Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!!!

On Friday we bought Declan a play floor...


As you can see, He LOVED it!!!



Then Daddy and Mama got dressed up  and took Declan to Nana's and went to a party!!!



(Sort of dressed up... I didn't exactly brush my hair or anything)

On Saturday, Declan went to the pool for the first time!!!


He LOVED it!!! He's quite the little swimmer but...



I didn't get any pictures of him in the actual pool... Just in-between dips while smothering him in sunscreen!

Saturday Night we went to dinner with the Fawvers where we were thoroughly entertained by a most rousing game of Peek-a-Boo with this little cutie...

(Could you just EAT her?!?! I had to steal this pic from her mama's facebook as I forgot the camera!)

On Sunday, we spent some time with our dear friends, The Jahnkes!
I forgot to pull out the camera but it was super fun to spend time with them and their stinking adorable little fireplug, Little David. 

After that, Declan and Daddy played in the yard for a minute...


And it was so fun!!!



Then we went to Sunday dinner with the fam where my baby grand-cousin, Avery, ACTUALLY let me braid her hair...



Have you ever seen a more beautiful girl in all your life???

What a wonderful weekend!

I hope yours was blessed and happy!
Love,
The Englands!!!




No comments: