Monday, August 29, 2011

IHF "White" photo challenge


A few weeks ago I was nursing Aengus when I watched Declan slowly rise to his feet, walk to the "kitchen" side of the downstairs and out of my vision (I should note that we live in a rented town home presently and the bottom floor is one big open space divided by the kitchen counter/bar into kitchen/dining area and living room.). I didn't hear glass breaking, loud banging, knives clanging, a thud or crying so I was not initially concerned ... but then I heard a strange sound I'd never heard before. A swishing sound. Curious, I put the baby in his bassinet and walked over to see what was going on when I saw this...


My funny boy making "Baby Powder Angels".

I guess it speaks volumes about my mothering when my first thought is to grab the camera versus getting the mess cleaned up or, you know, putting clothes on my child! 


Check out more "white" at iheartface.com


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun moment you captured, I would have grabbed the camera instead of the washcloth too. :)

Rebekah Tosh Photography said...

What a fun picture. Great job!

Rachelle said...

such a sweet capture... he's so happy in his powder pile!

Unknown said...

This is so stinking cute!

Jamie said...

There is nothing cuter than a baby in his diaper. you will cherish this picture forever. use if for his wedding pictures!