Sunday, November 1, 2009

my love affair with cloth





(Remember when he was this tiny?)


As soon as we got home from the hospital, Declan began wearing cloth diapers. We tried several different types but in the end our favorite turned out to be the bumgenius all-in-one fitteds. They don't leak, they come in great colors, they wash up well and are just as easy to put on and take off as a disposable. I am proud to announce that I love cloth diapers sooooooo much that tonight I ordered sized mediums of the fitted bumgenius as well as a new product called "Flip". 


Here is why I love cloth diapers...
#1: We never have to run to the store to buy disposable diapers.
#2: Super cute fun colors!
#3: Soooo Soft!
#4: We get to use these same diapers for each and every baby we have!
#5: In countries where cloth is predominantly used, the kiddies get potty trained faster. Fingers crossed that Declan follows suit. :)


I have a few more reasons but I won't share them here because Ben just looked over at what I'm typing and said "I think you're gonna gross people out talking about diapers."
I guess he's right.
Goodnight, All! I hope everyone had a happy Halloween and that the upcoming week is full of happiness!
Love,
Katy





1 comment:

EB said...

I want to know more!!! I have always been interested in it... email me some more details if you get a chance!